2011年8月31日

[UK life] Fire Alarm at night

I have enough of my face for only basic cleansing everyday. After buying an exfoliating polish and a cleansing flannel in The Bodyshop, I did a thorough face cleansing and super skin care tonight.

However,in three mimutes after everything done, the fire alarm suddenly rang loud in the whole youth hostel building. All guests including me, with my cellphone,camera and roomcard, ran out of rooms to the ground floor.

While going downstairs, I scared a kid and made some people laugh by wearing a mask on my face and a towel on my head. It's really embarrassing!!!

Not for long, the alarm wad confirmed as a mistake.

"Now everyone recognizes you." said my roommate after entering back the room.

"No, they can't. I got the mask." I answered as convincing myself.


====================================================================

YHA I stayed: London Central YHA

"5 stars" of Sunny's rating !! Strongly recommend it!!!

Lobby and food




















Kitchen



My bed
 Dinning space
 Reception

沒有留言: