2011年8月26日

[UK life] Military Tattoo


Tears filled in my eyes as the first play started.

Magnificent, passionate,touching.

Thanks God gave me a nice weather to enjoy it.

Thanks Helen prepared a blanket and a seat pad for me to keep warm.

I love bagpipe.

I love Edinburgh.

I love Scotland.


Looking down from section 6 BB5,

the upstanding military uniform with Scottish kilt is exactly a turn on to me.
===============================================================


























從The Mound(National Gallery of Scotland)眺望晚上七點多的Edinburgh city centre。
一整片的綠是Street Garden(天氣好的時候相當好躺)。



























觀眾陸續往城堡廣場進場,警察人員設置了臨時入口,檢查大家的隨身物品。


































進場後找座位,我的第六區BB5幾乎跟壁紙沒兩樣...將近貼牆。:P



































儘管低溫風大,每場軍樂表演幾乎都是滿座。主持人在開場時,會相當熱情地問"Where are you from?" 、"Anyone from Italy?"、 "Where are the people from Germany?"、"Where are the people from Taiwan?" 每當自己國家被問到的時候,觀眾就會瘋狂尖叫,台灣也有被問到唷!! 超感動的~


























The Massed pipes and drums are the best!!!

沒有留言: