2012年1月4日

[蛻變] Molt to Origin

This forenoon, I went to visit a client ,which is a online apprel company.


After finishing the meeting, here came a small talk.


"I've seen you for three times. Each time you looked very different." said the boss.


I was glad to be noticed by the good old man, "Yeah, sometimes my clients can't recognize me at all, haha!"


"You are good at dressing and have style." he smiled, measuring my wearing clothes with eyes."Maybe we can sell this kind of your coat, it looks good."


After praising my coat, he said "Last time I saw you, your wore a mask."


"Yeah, i am sorry for that ,coz I caught a cold."


"You have a good complxion today."


"Haha, I think so too. Thank you very much." I felt so warm that I wasn't aware of it being 10 degree outside the door.


After saying "goodbye and happy new year" to each other, I left the office.


Walking along the pavement, I was thinking.


If I die today, now, this moment, the inscription on the grave must be:


"Sunny Chang, 19XX-2012, died with regret, a broken heart, and a good complexion."







客戶公司位於建國南路二段,我搭車從一段經過。
大安森林公園,加油站,圖書館,7-11、全聯...
不復存在的畫面,重重拍打著心臟。深呼吸。




有過競爭有過犧牲
被愛篩選過程
學會認真學會忠誠
適者才能生存
懂得永恆得要我們








進化成更好的人。






Always, keep SHINING and cherish the pleasure of  LIVING.

沒有留言: